Friday, February 8, 2008

Art Voices magazine

Artist and gallery owner Terrance Sanders came out with an ambitious first issue of Art Voices - a full color art rag focusing on New Orleans art with many articles written by local artists. He's looking for ads - see below:

Dear Fellow Artist, the response for the 1st issue was tremendous. I'm doing a second run that will available late next week. Everyone is really supportive and excited about this magazine. I want to offer you my commitment to excellence in the upcoming issues. You have my support for anything you are involved in and need my help getting the word out. My offer: The asking price of the full color/full page is $500 per month. The magazine will continue to grow and so will its readership. I look forward to your response.
March Issue includes:
Paul Chan (Artist)
Joy Glidden (Louisiana Artworks)
Tony Nozero (Newcomer)
Ammar Eloueini (Art in Architecture)
Kano (Fashion Forward)
Dave Brinks (Poetry Connection)
Christopher Porsche West (CornerStone)
and 8 gallery reviews.

No comments: